Monday, November 12 2007 @ 07:29 AM EST
Contributed by: varmint
Okay, not the best cartoon I've ever done. and the humor is sort of the Leno variety. but somebody has to take up the slack now that all those shows are down for the count.
And here's a brief list of the questions I'd like to ask Hillary:
- Mrs. Clinton, do you know what was on the documents Sandy Berger stole?
- Mrs. Clinton, if you don't know, why don't you ask him?
- Mrs. Clinton, did you know about the thefts before he was charged?
- Mrs. Clinton, did you know about the thefts before he actually stole?
- Mrs. Clinton, why is a national security risk working as an advisor on your campaign?
Norman Mailer died last week. I am a compulsive reader. But Ancient Evenings is one of he few books I've ever walked away from unfinished. He was the reason no one ever read the articles in playboy.